Friday, December 04, 2009
I've always loved the song Wadcha Say, but i didnt really pay attention to the lyrics till today. While relistening to it for the 100+th time And then i realised that subconsciously why i like it so much was coz of the lyrics. My subconscious mind had already processed it, just that my myelin sheath and all aint working dat fast threfore it only dawned upon me right now, the true reason why i like it so much.
I was so wrong for so long
Only tryin' to please myself
Boy, I was caught up in my lust (tattoo)
When I don't really want no one else
So, no I know I should have treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
How, could I live with myself
Knowing that I let our love go (love go)
And ooh, when I do with one chance
I just gotta let you know
I know what I did wasn't clever
But me and you were meant to be together
I really need you in my life
Cause things ain't right
These are basically the main parts of the song that i can really relate to right now. Its like it was so made for me and was meant to be a wake up call. But the call came too late, or more accurately, i woke up too late if u get what i mean. And in life, there's no such thing as a snooze button to prolong stuff, whatever it is. U have to face the music, n yeah im facing it right now. Staring it right in the face, with tears streaming down my face. Not gonna back down cause I know what i did was wrong, so im taking what i deserve blow by blow. Cause there aint no other way around the problem, is there? I asked for it, and now im reaping what i sowed. The bitter fruit that'll always come a-haunting.
9:59 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

